- If you’re looking for the iconic kiwi adventure, then look no further than a guided Three-Day Classic fully guided and catered kayak experience on the Abel Tasman Coastline.
- Spend three leisurely days kayaking from beautiful Totaranui/Awaroa in the North down to the golden shores of Marahau.
- Their Three Day Classic has long been the benchmark for overnight guided kayak adventures in New Zealand.
- Paddle with seals, relax on numerous beaches, explore lagoons, islands and Maori village Pa sites and learn about local history and lore from your guide.
- Enjoy beach side campsites, drifting off to sleep listening to the waves lapping the shore before waking up to the morning bird song.
- You can relax and enjoy being there as they take care of all meals, refreshments and transfers to/from Nelson/Motueka.
- Their purpose-built kayak base makes the start and finish of your trip easy with free hot showers, free WiFi, free equipment storage and an onsite cafe.
Grab an Abel Tasman three-day classic fully guided and catered kayak experience for one person thanks to Abel Tasman Kayaks.
Choose from 8 options:
- $800 for Saturday 6th February 2021
- $800 for Saturday 13th February 2021
- $800 for Saturday 20th February 2021
- $800 for Tuesday 23rd February 2021
- $800 for Saturday 6th March 2021
- $800 for Saturday 13th March 2021
- $800 for Saturday 20th March 2021
- $800 for Saturday 27th March 2021