- Explore this beautiful country the way the original settlers of Aotearoa did – by waka.
- Head down the Whanganui river on a five-day canoe trip with an experienced guide, and soak in the sights, sounds, and smells of the native flora and fauna.
- Comfort is a priority, so kick back and relax with one night camping, and one night in cabins overlooking the river.
- Paddle past the Tangarakau and Whangamomona rivers, the Otumangu and Kahura landings, the Puruoto Caves, and one of the locations for the filming of "River Queen”.
- Book by 15th of April for departures between 19th February and 23rd April 2018.
Grab an adults five-day guided canoe trip including meals and accommodation for $850 or $599 for a child from Canoe Safaris.