- Explore this beautiful country the way the original settlers of Aotearoa did – by waka.
- Head down the Whanganui river on a three-day canoe trip with an experienced guide, and soak in the sights, sounds, and smells of the native flora and fauna.
- Comfort is a priority, so kick back and relax with one-night camping, and one night in cabins overlooking the river.
- Paddle past the Tangarakau and Whangamomona rivers, the Otumangu and Kahura riverboat landings, the Puroto Caves, and walk to the famous Bridge to Nowhere on day two.
- Learn how to pack your canoe and manoeuvre on the river, and toast to your progress in the evenings with a bottle of phenomenal local New Zealand wine.
- Book by 15th of April for departures between 23rd February and 20th April 2018.
Grab a guided canoe trip including meals and accommodation from Canoe Safaris.
Choose from two options:
- $595 for a three-day adult pass
- $495 for a three-day child pass