- Explore this beautiful country the way the original settlers of Aotearoa did – by waka.
- Head down the Whanganui river on a five-day canoe trip with an experienced guide, and soak in the sights, sounds, and smells of the native flora and fauna.
- Comfort is a priority, so kick back and relax with one night camping, and one night in cabins overlooking the river.
- Paddle past the Tangarakau and Whangamomona rivers, the Otumangu and Kahura landings, the Puruoto Caves, and one of the locations for the filming of "River Queen”.
- $1,245 for one adult
- $1,195 for one child (under 16 years)