- Explore this beautiful country the way the original settlers of Aotearoa did – by waka.
- Head down the Whanganui river on a three-day canoe trip with an experienced guide, and soak in the sights, sounds, and smells of the native flora and fauna.
- Comfort is a priority so kick back and relax at camp, with quality three-course dinners prepared for you, plus cooked breakfasts and tasty lunches also provided.
- Learn how to pack your canoe and manoeuvre on the river, and toast to your progress in the evenings with a glass of phenomenal local New Zealand wine.
- Bookings essential and must be made by 20th April 2019.
Grab a three-day canoe safari down the Whanganui river including experienced guide, overnight camping, bridge to nowhere walk and all meals from Canoe Safaris - Whanganui National Park.
Choose from 10 options:
- $595 for 8th March - Adult
- $545 for 8th March - Children Under 16
- $595 for 10th March - Adult
- $545 for 10th March - Children Under 16
- $595 for 16th March - Adult
- $545 for 16th March - Children Under 16
- $595 for 29th March - Adult
- $545 for 29th March - Children Under 16
- $595 for 12th April - Adult
- $545 for 12th April - Children Under 16