- Explore this beautiful country the way the original settlers of Aotearoa did – by waka.
- Head down the Whanganui River on a five-day canoe trip with an experienced guide, and soak in the sights, sounds, and smells of the native flora and fauna.
- Comfort is a priority so kick back and relax at camp, with quality three-course dinners prepared for you, plus cooked breakfasts and tasty lunches also provided.
- Paddle past the Tangarakau and Whangamomona rivers, the Otumangu and Kahura riverboat landings, the Puroto Caves, and walk to the famous Bridge to Nowhere.
- Learn how to pack your canoe and manoeuvre on the river, and toast to your progress in the evenings with a glass of phenomenal local New Zealand wine.
Grab a five-day guided canoe trip down the Whanganui River including overnight camping and all meals from Canoe Safaris.
Choose from six options:
- $995 for 7th October - One Adult
- $865 for 7th October - One Child (under 16yrs)
- $995 for 21st October - One Adult
- $865 for 21st October - One Child (under 16yrs)
- $995 for 11th November - One Adult
- $865 for 11th November - One Child (under 16yrs)