- With flights leaving from Wellington or Auckland and two or three nights in either Highview Queenstown Apartments or Alpine Suites Queenstown - this action-packed adventure awaits your arrival.
- Highview Apartments, Studio Unit resembles more of a hotel room but offers functionality and comfort with an ensuite bathroom, Sky TV, tea and coffee making facilities, microwave and small fridge. The studio unit does not have a lake or mountain view but a lake view apartment is available for an upgrade fee
- Highview Apartments is in the heart of Queenstown but are distanced from busy roads, helping to ensure your stay in Queenstown is a tranquil and relaxing one.
- Alpine Suites is truly located at the heart of the worlds adventure capital and New Zealand's number one tourist destination. All rooms are equipped with an ensuite bathroom, central heating, and come with breathtaking panoramic lake and mountain views.
- Bookings are essential and must be made at least two weeks prior to arrival date.
Grab a per-person, twin- or double-share Queenstown break including domestic flights thanks to Darp Travels.
Choose from four options:
- $399 for a per-person, twin- or double-share two-night departure from Wellington
- $499 for a per-person, twin- or double-share three-night departure from Wellington
- $569 for a per-person, twin- or double-share two-night departure from Auckland
- $619 for a per-person, twin- or double-share three-night departure from Auckland