Queenstown Return Dates:
- 18th, 26th, 28th, 30th December 2020
- 1st, 3rd, 5th January 2021
- (28th December departure - New Years Eve is in Te Anau, and 30th December - New Years Eve is on Doubtful Sound)
- Five day car rental - Queenstown return, unlimited kilometres and standard insurance
- Two-night accommodation in Te Anau with cooked breakfast
- Complimentary car parking at Manapouri
- Boat and coach transfer - Lake Manapouri and Wilmot Pass
- Two-night cruise - Doubtful Sound aboard Milford Wanderer
- Private cabin (twin) with shared bathroom facilities
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner onboard cruise
- Complimentary tea and coffee onboard
- Onboard laundry and drying room
- Te Anau Glow Worm Caves excursion
Day 1: Queenstown - Te Anau
Collect your rental car from Queenstown Airport and drive to Te Anau - gateway to Fiordland National Park, with stunning scenery, many walks and activities to enjoy. Overnight in Te Anau.
Day 2: Te Anau - Manapouri - Doubtful Sound (B, D)
Drive to Manapouri for your midday boat transfer across the lake to connect with a coach transfer over The Wilmot Pass to Deep Cove. Embark the Milford Wanderer for your two-night cruise.
Day 3: Doubtful Sound (B, L, D)
Another fantastic day viewing wildlife and birdlife, and stunning scenery. Kayak and tender boat excursions
Day 4: Doubtful Sound - Manapouri - Te Anau (B, D)
After a leisurely morning cruising back to Deep Cove, return to Manapouri and Te Anau. Evening Glowworm Cave excursion. Overnight in Te Anau.
Day 5: Te Anau - Queenstown (B)
Return to Queenstown and drop off car at the Airport
Established in 1952, Fiordland National Park is now over 1.2 million hectares in size, and encompasses mountain, lake, fiord and rainforest environments. Fiordland is one of the southern hemisphere’s great wilderness regions and has achieved World Heritage Status for its stunning natural features, exceptional beauty and role in demonstrating the earth’s evolutionary history. Home to Mitre Peak, the stunning fiords of Milford Sound and Doubtful Sound, the beautiful lakeside towns of Te Anau and Manapouri and the Kepler, Milford and Routeburn Tracks; Fiordland is known as the sightseeing and walking capital of the world.
Photo Credit: Real Journeys
Valid from Oct 1, 2020
Expires Oct 31, 2020
Bookings essential and must be made within 5 days of purchase or 31 October 2020, whichever occurs first. Subject to availability. Must be used in 1 visit. Queenstown Departure Dates: 18, 26, 28, 30 December 2020 and 1, 3, 5 January 2021 (28th December departure - New Years Eve is in Te Anau, and 30th December - New Years Eve is on Doubtful Sound). Spaces are limited and we recommend booking as soon as you have purchased to guarantee your departure date. Deal valid for one person on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement fee of $789 applies for solo travellers, payable direct to Merchant. Minimum age for vehicle hire is 25 years and a full licence is required. Once booked, package is non refundable and non changeable. Book with confidence Inspired Escapes is TAANZ bonded as an affiliate member under Fuzion World Travellers. Cannot combine coupons to lengthen stay. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.