One- Night Package – $599:
Two-Night Packages – from $1,399:
- Return rail trip with TranzAlpine departing Christchurch to Greymouth
- Accommodation at the Classic Holiday House, Executive Holiday House or Deluxe Holiday House (as purchased) – see what the holiday house looks like click here
- Your choice of one of the following on Day One: gold hunting, Pancake Rocks, glow worm cave adventure, cycle rail trail tour or swap for a rental car including up to 150km
- Day Two and Three: use of a rental car including up to 350km
About the TranzAlpine Train:
- Enjoy the famous TranzAlpine return rail trip – check out the route and pictures
- Enjoy the world class carriages with large viewing windows and comfortable seating – or take advantage of the open-air viewing carriage
- Check out the licensed cafe carriage while you’re on board
- Click here to view your own detailed itinerary.
TranzAlpine train departs Christchurch at 8.15am (check in at 7.45am) and arrives at 1.05pm in Greymouth. Return trip arrives in Christchurch at 6.31pm (departing Greymouth 2.05pm). Your choice of activity will kick off at approximately 1.15pm on the day of arrival. Please note, train occasionally arrives into Christchurch 30 minutes or more late. KiwiRail will not be responsible for any missed travel connections, so please ensure you have plenty of time. Travel insurance is advised.
About TranzAlpine Discovery:
Go on a West Coast adventure to New Zealand's Gold Coast with today's deal. Start your day with a leisurely train ride through the dramatic scenery of dry beech forests and tussock land with the Alps and lush green landscapes on the other. The new carriages with their panoramic windows and commentary make this one of the world’s top train journeys according to Lonely Planet.
Important things to note:
- TranzAlpine Train departs Christchurch at 8.15am (check in at 7.45am) & arrives approx 1.05pm at Greymouth.
- Return passage arrives at Christchurch approx 6.31pm (departing Greymouth 2.05pm). Activities (as mentioned above) commence approximately 1.15pm on day of arrival (see website for full details). Trains can run late – don't make your connecting times too tight in case of delays. Operators are not responsible for any costs if you miss a connection
- Once you've booked, Gold Coast NZ Tours Ltd will email you a detailed itinerary with times & locations, once your date of travel is confirmed then your voucher is regarded as being redeemed.
- It's advised you not to arrange connecting travel until AFTER your Package Date has been confirmed in writing as Gold Coast NZ Tours & GrabOne will not be liable for any losses if package dates are not available to suit prearranged connections.
- Gold Coast NZ Tours will confirm train tickets, accommodation & tour activity & book them for you.
- Call or email Gold Coast NZ Tours at email@example.com to check your preferred date availability before purchasing.
- Receive vouchers for 30% off Stewart's fine art Landscape photographic prints at Nimmo Gallery and Store in Greymouth and 30% off Jade carvings from a local carver. Please note to redeem bonus offers collect your voucher from the Gold Coast NZ Tour Office.
- Every package includes: a voucher to be collected from the Gold Coast NZ Tours office for a house beverage with each main meal purchased when dining at Greymouth Speights Ale House.
- A credit card must be presented for car rental. A damage excess hold of $3,500+GST will be applied to your card by the rental car providers. This insurance excess can be reduced to $400 by paying an additional $35 + GST per day. This payment is optional and made and organised directly to the rental car provider. See the full rental car terms and conditions here.
- See full train terms and conditions here.
- See full holiday house terms and conditions here.
- See full package terms and conditions here.
Valid from May 1, 2018
Expires Sep 20, 2018
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL & MUST BE MADE BY 16th SEPTEMBER 2018. Subject to availability. Travel Insurance not incl. but recommended as refund will not be provided unless required by law. Package operators are not liable for delays. Kingsgate 2-Person Package valid for 2 people staying in 1 standard twin share or double room for 1 night incl. cooked buffet breakfast served at Kingsgate Restaurant, return train fares & 1 activity tour for 2 people. Holiday Home Group Package valid for Holiday Home Accommodation for 2 consecutive nights, return train fares, a rental car for 2nd & 3rd days with 350km incl. (surcharge applies for distance exceeding 350km), entry to Franz Josef Hotpool (collect from Gold Coast NZ Tour Office) & an activity tour or rental car on day 1. Max 1 voucher per house/stay. Breakfast not incl. Credit card details required for accommodation to cover damage security. House available from 4pm, checkout 10am. View full holiday house conditions at https://goo.gl/o1xPnX
. Once booked dates strictly cannot be changed. Room upgrades may be available for additional cost, enquire at check in, subject to avail. Activities with Gold Coast NZ Tours Ltd incl. gold hunting, Pancake Rocks, glow worm cave adventure, cycle rail trail tour are all dependent on minimum numbers, subject to availability & weather conditions. Cancellation of tours due to weather or other safety issues will not constitute a refund. An alternative activity may be offered entirely at the operator's discretion. Credit card required for damage security on rental car. A damage excess hold of $3,500+GST applies to your card - read full rental car conditions here: https://goo.gl/BtW6hh
. Full Train conditions: https://goo.gl/nYDyok
. Full Kingsgate Hotel conditions: https://goo.gl/IPTqoH
. Full package and operator conditions: https://goo.gl/dTyJKL
No refunds unless required by law. No cash back. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.