Tour Dates 2018:
- Departs 31 Mar to 6 Apr
- Departs 21 Apr to 27 Apr
- Departs 13 Oct to 19 Oct
- Departs 3 Nov to 9 Nov
- Departs 24 Nov to 30 Nov
- Departs 15 Dec to 21 Dec
Tour dates 2019:
- Departs 5 Jan to 11 Jan
- Departs 26 Jan to 1 Feb
- Departs 16 Feb to 22 Feb
- Departs 9 Mar to 15 Mar
Day 1: Auckland to Rotorua
A true North Island classic - the Whakarewarewa Forest
Day 2: Rotorua
Ride the North Island’s wonderland - The Redwoods Forest! Plus a magical Maori Cultural Evening and ‘Hangi’ meal.
Day 3: Rotorua to Taupo
A double dose of awesome - Skyline Rotorua Bike Park followed by Craters of the Moon.
Day 4: Taupo to Ohakune
“Fun-dulating” riding on the shores of our greatest lake, Lake Taupo.
Day 5: Ohakune
Stunning scenery and an exhilarating shuttle on The Bridge to Nowhere Track.
Day 6: Ohakune to Wellington
Today we cruise down to the nation’s capital to hit Makara Peak Bike Park.
Day 7: Wellington
Take in Wellington's trails
See full itinerary here.
- Transport to some of New Zealand’s best mountain bike locations
- Shuttles at Redwoods and Bridge to Nowhere
- Skyline Rotorua Bike Pass
- Maori Cultural Experience night including traditional Hangi dinner
- Exhilarating jet boat ride along the Whanganui River
- Visits to local natural hot pools
- Professional advice on gear, equipment, riding tips and add-ons
- Six night accommodation - Shared (max 6 people) or private (option dependent)
- Quality and delicious daily breakfast
- Detailed trail advice and recommendations
- Two Haka mountain bike guides with local knowledge, expert skills and mechanical know-how
- Access to full toolbox and quality night lights for the Haka Night Ride
- Small group sizes (14 max)
- Guests must be 18 years of age on the day of tour departure
- Mountain bike hire
- Airfares not included
About Haka Tours:
Haka Tours is a 100% owned and operated multi-award winning NZ tour. The team is dedicated to delivering you the best possible NZ tourism experience. They are the only 4-time winner of the traveller voted Rankers Supreme Award and the recipient of several industry awards. The team is passionate about giving groups the trip of a lifetime, and they’d love to do the same for you.
See more tour info and FAQs here.
Valid from Mar 2, 2018
Expires May 30, 2018
Bookings Essential. Subject to availability. Must book by 30 May 2018. A minimum of 4 people is required to operate a tour. In the event that adequate numbers cannot be achieved, it may be necessary to cancel a scheduled departure and to offer the nearest possible alternative date (or a full refund of monies paid). The date on which the decision is made whether a tour will operate is 30 days before the scheduled departure date. Must be used in 1 visit. Cannot combine coupons to lengthen stay. Deal valid for 1 person, room sleeps max 6 people dormitory style. International visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel Insurance is not included and highly recommended. Guests must be 18 years of age on the day of tour departure. Price does not include mountain bike hire - Full-Suspension: Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp - 27.5"/650b will incur a surcharge of $499 for the 7 days. Full-Suspension: Avanti Torrent S2 - 27.5"/650b will incur a surcharge of $499 for the 7 days. Airfares not included. Tour Date departures 2018: 31 Mar, 21 Apr, 13 Oct, 3 Nov, 24 Nov, 15 Dec. Tour date departures 2019: 5 Jan, 26 Jan, 16 Feb, 9 Mar. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Refund available from GrabOne will refund guests within 48 hours of purchase if requested dates are not available. No cash back. Not to be used with other offers. Haka Tours terms and conditions apply - https://hakatours.com/conditions
See the rules
that apply to all deals.