- 15 March 2021 to 19 March 2021
- Departing and returning to Auckland
- Four nights onboard Pacific Explorer
- Meals and entertainment onboard
Complimentary Dining Options Onboard:
- Monday 15 March 2021: Depart Auckland at 4.00pm (check in starts at 12.00pm)
- Tuesday 16 March 2021: At sea
- Wednesday 17 March 2021: Arrive in Wellington at 8.00am and depart Wellington at 6.00pm
- Thursday 18 March 2021: At sea
- Friday 19 March 2021: Arrive in Auckland at 7.00am
Optional Excursions (additional fees apply, payable direct):
- Waterfront Restaurant - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Waterfront Restaurant serves up a selection of both classic and cutting edge cuisine
- Angelo's - Welcome to classy upscale Italian dining with modern charm. Enjoy la dolce vita and indulge in a dinner to remember
- Dragon Lady - Be seduced by the mysterious setting and exotic spices at our Pan-Asian restaurant Dragon Lady
- The Pantry - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, our food court style restaurant with menus changing daily, provides a wide range of international cuisine and modern Australian delights.The Pantry caters to both the adventurous and family favourites
- In the Footsteps of Lord of the Rings - Visit the locations featured in the film trilogy and learn how the magic of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy was created. Get a rare, behind-the-scenes look at the making of "The Lord of the Rings" film trilogy with a P&O EXCLUSIVE visit to director Peter Jackson's custom built Weta Workshop.
- Wellington Quad Biking - Enjoy a guided off-road quad bike expedition over one of New Zealand’s most rugged coastal environments. Wellington’s lush native bush, windswept alpine environment and magnificent views will make this trip truly unforgettable
- Explore Windy Wellington - Explore Windy Wellington's botanic gardens and stunning scenery, then stop for refreshments at a real wild Seal Colony. Here you can get up close and personal with the New Zealand fur seal. After a visit to Terawhiti Farm, your day is complete with a visit to the leaning lighthouse.
- Flavors of Wellington - Wellington is a city for food-lovers, and is a wonderful place to experience the urban delights of New Zealand. Walk at a leisurely pace, delicious food tastes with a friendly local guide on this up-close welcome to lively, walkable Wellington
About Pacific Explorer:
Pacific Explorer - Something for Everyone!
See why everyone loves the Pacific Explorer. Whiz down waterslides by day, enjoy great restaurants, bars and edgy stage shows at night. There’s something for every member of the family.
When it comes to dining, you are spoilt for choice with 12 dining experiences all included in your cruise fare. Or treat yourself to something special at Luke's, the new celebrity chef restaurant with Luke Mangan or 400 Gradi in partnership with award-winning Melbourne chef, Johnny Di Francesco.
Fancy a show after dinner? Original production shows are choreographed and designed exclusively for P&O Cruises audiences. Performed in the impressive two-storey The Marquee theatre and with a number of different shows* featured on each ship, you'll be spoilt for choice.
As well as an endless collection of fun activities, they offer a fantastic range of Kids Clubs for different age groups, all included in your fare. With help from professional childhood academics, they run daily activities specially designed for kids, from arts and crafts to music and sports. It's the perfect combination of learning, entertainment and fun and not to mention, new-found friends. Each Kids Club program features specialised, age-specific activities, and are supervised by experienced staff.
P&O’s stylish yet relaxed modern interior designs make Pacific Explorer the perfect place to holiday.
Valid from Mar 15, 2021
Expires Mar 19, 2021
Bookings essential and must be made within 5 days or by 25 August 2020 whichever comes first. Subject to availability. Redemption instructions are on your coupons. Cruise departs Auckland, New Zealand on 15 March 2021. Deal pricing is valid for one person on a twin/triple/quad share basis i.e. two/three/four vouchers must be purchased at the option's price. Valid for room/cabin type stipulated on coupon only. Includes 4 nights accommodation onboard the Pacific Explorer, Meals - Breakfast, lunch and dinner at a number of restaurants, Onboard entertainment. No passports are required to travel. Government issued photo ID will be required. Valid forms of government issued ID are full NZ Driver's licence, 18+ card, Pensioners SuperGold Card with photo, and for guests under 18 years of age, an original birth certificate. Minimum age to travel 6 months. Travel insurance is recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Once booked, non refundable and changes will incur fees. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.