- Whether you’re a local or visiting from overseas, seeing Kiwi in their natural habitat is an experience not to be missed.
- Kapiti Island is home to over 1,200 Little Spotted Kiwi (LSK), making it the most prolific population of LS Kiwi to be found.
- Spend the night and enjoy Kapiti Island Nature Tours famous hospitality and delicious meals, surrounded by stunning native bush and some of our most rare and beautiful native birds in the world.
- This Kiwi Spotting package gives you two full days on the island with an option to include an afternoon arrival and/or morning departure.
- During the days you can can visit either Rangatira in the middle of the island, or Waiorua at the North End where you may spot seals, pods of dolphins and orca whales swimming in the great blue waters.
- In the evening, you will get a guided Kiwi spotting walk with an experienced and knowledgeable guide on each night you are there.
- You'll be staying in the Lodge's comfortable twin share cabin and complementary drinks, dinner, breakfast and lunch provided on the days you are staying.
- Please note: You must bring a packed lunch and drink for your first day on the tour.
Grab a Kiwi Spotting tour and stay for two people from Kapiti Island Nature Tours.
Choose from two options:
- $499 for one-night stay
- $769 for two-night stay