- Return ferry transport to Kapiti Island
- Introductory talk and welcome from experienced nature guides
- Overnight cabin accommodation at Kapiti Nature Lodge (twin-share cabin)
- Meals (dinner, breakfast & lunch) from the lodge’s Chef (all food supplied) as well as pre-dinner nibbles and drinks
- A nighttime guided Kiwi spotting walk with an experienced and knowledgeable guide on each night you are there
- DOC permits for Rangatira and the North End
- Ferry leaves Kapiti Boating Club at 9.00am (there is a later sailing option for 2.30pm, but must be booked in advance)
- Ferry returns the following day 3.00pm (there is an earlier sailing option at 9.30am, must be booked in advance).
About Kapiti Island Nature Tours:
Kapiti Island Nature Tours are based at Waiorua Bay, Kapiti Island & provide exclusive access to untouched natural beauty. The whanau have lived on the island for almost 200 years. Visit one of New Zealand's most precious nature reserves and get up close and person with takahe, kaka and cheeky weka. One of the country's premier nature tourist spots, Kapiti Island is a truly unique Kiwi experience. The friendly team work closely with the Department of Conservation to nurture and protect New Zealand's most precious native birds. Embark on an unforgettable journey exploring New Zealand's remarkable environment, spotting native birds, and enjoying genuine Maori hospitality.
Valid from Sep 1, 2019
Expires Nov 30, 2019
Phone or email bookings are essential. BLACKOUT DATES: 1st July - 31st August 2019. Subject to availability and weather conditions. Please book at least two weeks in advance of your intended dates. To check availability or to make a booking, email email@example.com
or phone 0800 527 484. Not valid for online website booking system. One coupon is valid for two people. Valid for twin share cabin accommodation only. You must bring a packed lunch and drink for your first day on the tour. Return ferry trip: Please report to their check-in desk, located in the 180 Degrees Cafe, The Pier Complex, 12/18 Marine Parade, Paraparaumu Beach at least 30 minutes before your scheduled sailing time. Ferry leaves Kapiti Boating Club at 9am (there is a later sailing option for 2.30pm, but must be booked in advance) and returns the following day 3pm (there is an earlier sailing option at 9.30am, must be booked in advance). Must be used in 1 visit. Includes: ferry transport, North End and Rangatira DOC permits, introductory talk & dinner, lunch & breakfast meals at the lodge. Strictly no pets allowed. If your trip is cancelled by the ferry skipper you can transfer your booking to another date (as long as the date is available). No exchanges. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.