- Return ferry transport to Kapiti Island
- Introductory talk and welcome from experienced nature guides
- Overnight cabin accommodation at Kapiti Nature Lodge (twin-share cabin)
- Meals (dinner, breakfast & lunch) from the lodge’s Chef (all food supplied) as well as pre-dinner nibbles and drinks
- A nighttime guided Kiwi spotting walk with an experienced and knowledgeable guide on each night you are there
- DOC permits for Rangatira and the North End
- Departures: Ferry departs from Kapiti Boating Club at Paraparaumu Beach approximately 9.00am, and returns at approximately 3.00pm
- Please report to their check-in desk, located in the 180 Degrees Cafe, The Pier Complex, 12/18 Marine Parade, Paraparaumu Beach at least 30 minutes before your scheduled sailing time
- Please note: Trips will take place seven days a week in April, and Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays in May, June and September, subject to availability.
About Kapiti Island Nature Tours:
Kapiti Island Nature Tours are based at Waiorua Bay, Kapiti Island & provide exclusive access to untouched natural beauty. The whanau have lived on the island for almost 200 years. Visit one of New Zealand's most precious nature reserves and get up close and person with takahe, kaka and cheeky weka. One of the country's premier nature tourist spots, Kapiti Island is a truly unique Kiwi experience. The friendly team work closely with the Department of Conservation to nurture and protect New Zealand's most precious native birds. Embark on an unforgettable journey exploring New Zealand's remarkable environment, spotting native birds, and enjoying genuine Maori hospitality.
Valid from Mar 17, 2020
Expires Sep 30, 2020
WEEKDAY bookings valid from Mar 17, 2020, expires Sep 30, 2020. WEEKEND bookings valid from April 1, 2020, expires Sep 30, 2020. Phone or email bookings are essential & subject to availability and weather conditions. You must quote your GrabOne voucher number at point of booking. Walk-ins on the day will not be accepted. Please book at least two weeks in advance of your intended dates. To check availability or to make a booking, email email@example.com
or phone 0800 527 484. Not valid for online website booking system. You must bring a packed lunch and drink for your first day on the tour. The ferry departs from the Kapiti Boating Club at Paraparaumu Beach at approximately 9am, and returns from the island at approximately 3pm. Please report to their check-in desk, located in the 180 Degrees Cafe, The Pier Complex, 12/18 Marine Parade, Paraparaumu Beach at least 30 minutes before your confirmed sailing time. If your trip is cancelled by the ferry skipper you can transfer your booking to another available date. One coupon is valid for two people. Valid for option stipulated on coupon only. Includes: ferry transport, North End and Rangatira DOC permits, introductory talk & dinner, lunch & breakfast meals at the lodge. Strictly no pets allowed. Must be used in 1 visit. While stocks last. No exchanges. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.