- Whether you’re a local or visiting from overseas, seeing kiwi in their natural habitat is an experience not to be missed.
- Kapiti Island is home to over 1,200 Kiwi Pukupuku (Little Spotted Kiwi), making it the most prolific population to be found.
- Overnight accommodation at Kapiti Nature Lodge.
- Spend the night and enjoy Kapiti Island Nature Tours' famous hospitality and delicious meals, surrounded by stunning native bush and some of our most rare and beautiful native birds in the world.
- This kiwi spotting package gives you two full days on the island with options for cabin, glamping or ensuite accommodation.
- A guided Kiwi spotting walk after dark each night you are there.
- In the evening, you will get a guided Kiwi spotting walk with an experienced and knowledgeable guide on each night you are there.
- This package includes complimentary drinks, dinner, breakfast and lunch. You’ll need to bring a packed lunch for your first day.
- Please note: Trips will take place Friday only in September, and Monday to Friday from October onwards, subject to availability.
Grab a kiwi spotting tour and stay for two people from Kapiti Island Nature Tours.
Choose from three options:
- $499 for One-Night Weekday Stay in a Cabin (Monday to Friday)
- $534 for One-Night Weekday Tent Stay (Monday to Friday)
- $549 for One-Night Weekday Stay in a Beach View Bungalow Ensuite (Monday to Friday)