- Make the most of New Zealand's wondrous landscapes with and overnight cruise through the heart of Milford Sound's Fiordland.
- This cruise style is relaxed, allowing plenty of time to view the fiord’s spectacular waterfalls, rainforest, mountains and wildlife, including seals and, if you’re lucky, maybe even dolphins and penguins.
- Start your adventure by departing from the Milford Sound wharf in the late afternoon before cruising through Milford Sound accompanied by a specialist nature guide. Benefit from their expertise about the history and geology of the area as they make themselves available to answer your questions.
- Next, drop anchor in a sheltered cove, where you can head on an adventure with your guide, either in the vessel’s kayaks or tender craft (small boat). Alternatively, simply relax on deck and soak in the sights if that is more your style. If you’re feeling brave, there’s always the option of a refreshing swim too.
- In the evening feast on a delicious carvery buffet prepared freshly by the on-site chef. Then it’s time to relax in the company of your fellow travellers, indulge in some stargazing and story-sharing, or simply retire to your private cabin.
- The next day you’ll be able to dig into a hearty breakfast before heading back out to the Tasman Sea (weather permitting) and exploring more of the fiord.
Grab a Milford Sound overnight cruise for two people in a twin/double private cabin with ensuite including a three-course buffet dinner, breakfast, and activities including kayaking or a small tender raft for $498 thanks to Real Journeys.