- A return scenic cruise from Queenstown Bay, across stunning Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak High Country Farm on our vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw, a farm demonstration and a delicious BBQ Lunch served on the sunny terrace at the Colonel’s Homestead.
- Enjoy a unique dining experience at Walter Peak where the menu showcases food and wine from the wider Central Otago region. Chefs prepare a tasty selection of meats on the outdoor grill, while fresh, seasonal salads and vegetables are available from the dining area of the Colonel’s Homestead. Top off lunch with a selection of delicious sweet treats and local cheeses.
- The rural demonstrator will give guests an insight into life in the New Zealand high country by providing an entertaining farm show including working sheep dogs.
- Departs 12noon, duration three hours 30 minutes.
- View the child pass here.
Grab a TSS Earnslaw cruise on Lake Wakatipu including Walter Peak BBQ lunch and short farm demonstration for one adult for $109.99 thanks to Real Journeys.