- If you're looking to get into sailing then this is a unique opportunity for you.
- Starting with limited or no sailing experience you progress to skippering your own boat in one of the world’s best cruising grounds.
- Days one to three you'll be with your instructor sailing in the Bay and back to the base at Opua to moor safely each night.
- Days four to six you'll be sailing by yourselves, choose your own anchorage from one of the many picturesque and sheltered bays in the Bay of Islands
- Two boat options available; the straightforward D20 with basic accommodation or the slightly larger more spacious N25.
- If you opt for the N25, you can bring two kids along, free of charge.
- Depending on your competency; gain either your Yachting New Zealand (YNZ) Level One Keelboat Certification or YNZ Level Two Keelboat Certification. The start of your sailing adventures.
Grab a per-person twin-share six-day learn to sail & sail yourself live aboard holiday for two people in the Bay of Islands incl. an instructor from Great Escape Sailing School and Hire Boats.
Choose from two options:
- $598 for a Per-Person Twin-Share on a D20 Yacht
- $748 for a Per-Person Twin-Share on a N25 Yacht