- 23rd November 2019 - 31st March 2020
- Three Nights Accommodation
- Return Airport Transfers
- City Highlights Tour
- Te Papa
- Gourmet Food Tour
- All meals
- Any flights - domestic or international
- Early Check-in or late checkout
- Visa charges & Airport taxes
- Still or video camera fees
- Any tips to drive/guide/escort/restaurants etc
- Any porter-ages on arrival and departure at the hotel
- Any extras like table drinks, telephone calls, any tips, laundry etc or any other items of personal Nature
- Any kind of medical expense during the trip
Day 1: Arrive Wellington
- Transfer on arrival at Wellington Airport to your accommodation.
Day 2: Flat Earth New Zealand Experiences City Highlights “Inspiration” Tour
- You will be picked up at your hotel for your full-day City Highlights tour. This is an unforgettable journey around the city’s dramatic highlights, during which clients will travel around the earthquakescarred South Coast to see the site of the Wahine ferry disaster and the distant ranges of the South Island, overlooked by coastal houses perched on the steep, rocky hills. Enjoy views of the harbour from the top of Mount Victoria and ride the steep cable car up to an incredible, far-reaching panorama. Visit the magnificent Parliament buildings and the famous Beehive and see the gorgeous, timber-built Old St Paul’s Cathedral before visiting the national museum of Te Papa to experience the extraordinary mix of Maori and European history, amid the nation’s natural and cultural treasures. Savour a delicious lunch at one of the excellent local cafes and visit the world famous Weta Cave. There is also time to shop for that unique NZ souvenir at some of Wellington’s boutique retail outlets.
Day 3: Zest Food Walking Gourmet Tour
- Make your way to the i-SITE Visitor Centre, Civic Square, corner of Victoria and Wakefield Streets to commence a half day Walking Gourmet tour. With your knowledgeable and entertaining Zest Guide, explore Wellington’s foodie quarters and some of our favourite food places on this delicious introduction to the culinary capital. Visit a boutique coffee roaster and cafe. Enjoy tastings at Wellington’s best specialist food places including trying regional cheeses, honey, chocolates and much more, tasting at every stop. Savour a delicious lunch with matched New Zealand wines at a top Wellington eatery.
Day 4: Depart Wellington
- Transfer to Wellington Airport for your departure.
- Standard accommodation - Copthorne Oriental Bay or similar
- Superior accommodation - Rydges Wellington or similar
Valid from Nov 23, 2019
Expires Mar 31, 2020
Bookings essential and must be made 30 days prior to departure. Travel period between 23 November 2019 and 31st March 2020. Deal is valid for one person on a twin share basis. Minimum of two people needed for trip to go ahead. Package rates may not be applicable over special events and during Public Holidays - rates are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. Includes, Three Nights Accommodation, Return Airport Transfers, City Highlights Tour, Te Papa and Gourmet Food Tour. Excludes All meals, Any flights and anything not mentioned in includes. This package does not cater for children. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.