- New Zealand’s capital city, Wellington, offers an unforgettable urban experience in a stunning natural setting.
- Set between a sparkling harbour and rolling green hills, this compact city has great shopping, professional theatre, memorable arts, culture and heritage and great cafés and restaurants all close to untouched nature spots.
- See all the highlights of Wellington on this four-day essential Wellington trip - See the earthquakescarred South Coast, ride the steep cable car up to an incredible, far-reaching city panorama, visit parliament and of course the national museum Te Papa.
- Bookings are essential and must be made 30 days prior to departure date.
Grab a per-person, twin-share four-day essential Wellington trip from Travel and Taste.
Choose from two options:
- $1,399 for standard accommodation
- $1,499 for superior accommodation