- Travel the World famous TranzAlpine train across the mountainous spine of our South Island taking in truly spectacular views of our Southern Alps Mountain range.
- This train trip is rightly described as one of the great train journeys of the world. Having travelled through the mighty Southern Alps via a picturesque rainforest lake, Lake Brunner, you wind your way down the mighty Grey River to your destination in the Heart of the West Coast.
- On arriving you will be greeted by Explore West Coast and a knowledgeable tour guide where you will be taken via one of the World’s top 10 Coastal drives to explore the famous Punakaiki Blowholes and Pancake Rocks.
- This afternoon tour takes in some of the best scenic sights on the West Coast. Explore West Coast will then deliver you to your accommodation, staying at the picturesque Lake Brunner.
- Hotel Lake Brunner offers superb modern accommodation with executive studio suites all with lake views.
- The Hotel has a welcoming warm environment for dining in their restaurant or enjoying a beverage at their bar.
- Enjoy a walk to the glow worm dell and across the swing bridge; Lake Brunner is a place to relax and enjoy mother nature at her best.
Grab a TranzAlpine getaway incl. TranzAlpine train return, accommodation at Hotel Lake Brunner in an executive studio suite and a scenic tour to Punakaiki Blowholes & Pancake Rocks from West Coast Travel Centre.
Choose from two options:
- $755 for one night
- $835 for two nights