- World famous in NZ (and abroad) travel the truly magical TranzAlpine train across the mountainous spine of our superb South Island.
- You'll take in breathtaking views of the Southern Alps Mountain Range trackside on this wonderful train trip.
- Rightly described as one of the great train journeys of the world.
- Travel through the mighty Southern Alps via the picturesque rainforest Lake Brunner, then wind your way down the mighty Grey River to your destination in the Heart of the West Coast.
- It's your choice to stay at either the Kingsgate Hotel in central Greymouth, or Hotel Lake Brunner in a studio suite, whichever you choose you'll be in the perfect area to go explore the beautiful surroundings.
- With continental breakfast included, you'll be ready to take on either Lake Brunner or Greymouth at your leisure.
- You'll return to Christchurch on the TranzApline. Make your next domestic destination one of beauty and wonder with a TranzAlpine 'heart of the west coast' experience.
- Bookings must be made two weeks from purchasing or by the 16th September, whichever occurs sooner for travel dates from 1st May to 20th September 2019.
Choose from two options:
- $569 for one-night
- $699 for two nights