Valid travel dates:
- 3rd November 2019
- 14 November 2019
- 03 December 2019
- 03 January 2020
- 14 January 2020
- 03 February 2020
- 14 February 2020
- 03 March 2020
- 14 March 2020
- 03 April 2020
- 14 April 2020
- 03 May 2020
- 14 May 2020
- 03 June 2020
- 14 June 2020
- 03 July 2020
- 14 July 2020
- 03 August 2020
- 14 August 2020
- 03 September 2020
- 14 September 2020
- A safe and comfortable air-conditioned Private Bus with driver
- The bus will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sightseeing as you want
- A Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate
- Airport pick-up & drop off
- Transfers and land transportation according to the itinerary
- Accommodation double or twin rooms with bed and breakfast
- Sightseeing tours in all cities
- Domestic flights ticket Delhi/Varanasi/Delhi
- Boat ride in Varanasi
- Jeep/Elephant ride in Jaipur
- 1 farewell dinner
- 2 Rickshaw rides in Old Delhi & Varanasi
- 1 Indian SIM card for local use with 1 GB data every day
- All Applicable taxes inclusive GST
- Free visit to Jaipur’s famous block painting workshop
- Local Registered English speaking tour guide in each city
- Maximum group ssize 22 pax
- Visit TajMahal Inlay Marble
- Monuments entrance ticket wherever applicable
- Any meals (Lunch or Dinner which is not specified above)
- Luggage handling and beverages.
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- International flights
Day one: Arrive in Delhi
Day two: Old Delhi City Tour with Delhi metro and Rickshaw Ride in Old town
Your day will be full of adventure by visiting Jama Masjid, Chandnichowk, Spice Market and Red Fort
Day three: Delhi/Jaipur
A relaxing morning having breakfast and then you will visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Albert Hall Musem
Day four: Jaipur City Tour
After a relaxing breakfast, you will begin your tour of Jaipur, you will also get a chance to see direct sunlight on the HawaMahal which is the most amazing sights to see from outside and will stop there for photo-shoot. The tour will explore the HawaMahal, Amer Fort and JalMahal
Day five: Jaipur/ Agra
Today you will embark to visit Fatehpur Sikri you will also have the optional to visit the Abhaneri village.
Day six: Agra/Delhi
In the early morning, you will catch the sunrise over Taj Mahal next you will visit 16th century Agra Fort which is a beautiful architectural piece. Lastly, in the late afternoon, you will first the first tomb to be made out of marble the Itmad-ud-Daulah.
Day seven: Delhi/Varanasi (By Flight)
The morning after breakfast transfer to the airport to board the flight for Varanasi. Upon arrival in Varanasi, meet and greet with a tour representative, later transfer to the hotel. The afternoon starts with a sightseeing tour of Varanasi. By Experiencing the Old Town With Rickshaw Ride and visit Annapoorna Devi Temple, AssiGhat, Bharat Mata Temple, DashaswamedGhat and an evening visit to the Ganges AartiCeremony.
Day eight: Varanasi (Boat ride with Sunrise on the Ganges) and Buddhist Temple Sarnath excursion
After spending the morning watching the sunrise at the Ganges you will return to your hotel for breakfast. Later that morning you will head off to explore Banaras Hindu University, Sarnath, Sarnath Buddhist temple, Sarnath Museum, Pillars of Ashoka and a chance to visit the local markets in the evening.
Day nine: Varanasi/Delhi by Flight
You will be transferred to Airport for flight to Delhi. Once you have arrived at Delhi Airport you will meet and be greeted by the representative who will look after you. After this you will be transferred to your hotel. Stay overnight at Hotel in Delhi.
Day ten: New Delhi sightseeing
Today you will visit Qutub Minar, Humayuns Tomb, Lotus temple, India Gate, Laxmi Narayan Temple.
Day eleven: Delhi Airport Drop off
Transfer to Airport for flight to your onward destination.
- Delhi:- Hotel Radisson Blu Dwarka or Similar
- Jaipur:- Hotel Holiday Inn, Jaipur or Similar
- Agra:- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel or Similar
- Varanasi:- Hotel Madin or Similar
Valid from Nov 3, 2019
Expires Sep 14, 2020
Bookings essential - book well in advance to secure your place. Subject to availability. International flights not included. Valid until 3rd October 2019- 24th September 2020. Must be used in 1 visit. Deal valid for one person on a twin-share basis, i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement fee of $700 applies for solo travellers, payable direct. Includes: transport, bus driver/tour guide, domestic flights,Boat ride in Varanasi, Jeep/Elephant Ride in Jaipur, 1 Farewell Dinner,2 Rickshaw Rides in Old Delhi & Varanasi, 1 Indian SIM Card for local use with 1 GB data every day, All Applicable Taxes inclusive GST,Free visit to Jaipur’s famous block painting workshop,Local Registered English speaking tour guide in each city, Free visit to TajMahal Inlay Marble & meals as indicated. Excludes Tips, Laundry, Gala Dinner on X-Mas eve & New Year eve is mandatory and it is payable directly at hotels at the time of check-in, Monuments Entrance Ticket wherever applicable,Any meals (Lunch or Dinner which is not specified above), Luggage handling and Beverages, Personal Expenses, Visas, Travel insurance,International Flights& anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.