- Life on the sea is a lot more exciting than arriving at the same boring hotel room- breath in the fresh sea air whilst enjoying an ocean bound adventure.
- There's different cruises to suit various amount of travelling desires.
- Don't get startled from the school of fish swimming below you - they're mostly friendly and ready for you to dive in and explore the depths of the sea with them.
- Once settling the feud with the local fishes you'll be glued to your seat as you devour delicious food which is provided with your ticket.
- After some snacks it's time to relax, you are truthfully spoiled for choice from sitting in the on-deck spa, with a drink from its on-deck bar in hand - this cruise will redefine how you think about holidays.
Choose from five options:
- $2,257 for a three-night Southern Yasawa Island cruise
- $3,009 for a four-night Northern Yasawa Island cruise
- $5,003 for a seven-night Yasawa Island cruise
- $5,003 for a seven-night four cultures discovery cruise
- $5,003 for a seven-night colonial discovery cruise