Travel dates: 7 February - 15 February 2020
- Return economy class airfares from Auckland to Brisbane
- One-night pre-cruise accommodation in a four-star hotel
- Seven-night cruise onboard Pacific Dawn
- Meals and entertainment on board the ship
Brisbane is a city full of contradictions. It’s a place of shorts and thongs and high finance. It is both sophisticated and rustic. A city eager to change, yet reluctant to abandon its old ways!
If you ache to snorkel, dive, swim, paddle or just laze on a breathtaking white sand beach, this is the place to do it.
- Sea Kayaking - For the perfect introduction to kayaking, explore Tancred, Repair and Shute Islands.
- Beautiful Whitehaven Beach - Cruise for around 1 hour aboard a high speed catamaran to beautiful Whitehaven Beach. Pure white pristine silica sand and crystal clear waters make this a perfect Whitsundays destination.
Cairns Yorkeys Knob
This delightful northern beaches suburb, located just a short drive from Cairns, has plenty to offer visitors.
- Hartley's Crocodile Adventure - Explore the natural habitat of the Australian saltwater crocodile, melaleuca wetlands, riverine rainforest and eucalypt woodland as you view and interact with wildlife in a World Heritage listed area.
On Your Own, spend a day at your leisure exploring at the tropical resort village of Port Douglas. Enjoy approximately 4 hours at your leisure in Port Douglas, allowing you time explore at your own pace Port Douglas. With an abundance of exclusive resorts sitting on the edge of a vast wilderness, this is where you can enjoy a unique, evocative blend of wild adventure and pure luxury.
- Port Douglas Walking Tour - Join a local Port Douglas resident of 14 years for a guided walking tour. You’ll explore Millionaires Row, a scenic lookout, beautiful Four Mile Beach, the historic building precinct and more.
- Mossman & Daintree Region - Discover Tropical North Queensland’s famed ‘Wet Tropics’ on this in-depth exploration of the rainforests, rivers and wildlife of the Daintree region.
Willis Island (Drop Anchor)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional excursions
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions
About Pacific Dawn:
With fresh new interiors, waterslides, interactive waterpark, a whole smorgasbord of delicious cuisines and fun activities for every member of the family - it's no wonder Pacific Dawn is everyone's favourite ship. The ship has been given a new sparkling look with complete refurbishment. Step on board and shout ahoy!
Valid from Feb 7, 2020
Expires Feb 15, 2020
Bookings essential and must be made within five days of purchase or by 20 October 2019, whichever occurs first. Subject to availability. Includes: International flights - return economy class airfares from Auckland to Brisbane. One night accommodation in Brisbane pre cruise. -7 night cruise onboard Pacific Dawn, meals and entertainment on your cruise on board Pacific Dawn. Valid for travel between 7 Feb 2020 - 15 Feb 2020. Valid for one person on a twin-share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Option for departure on 13 March with a surcharge of $100 per person - mention at time of booking. Flight departures from Wellington or Christchurch surcharge of $100 per person, payable direct to merchant. Single surcharge applies, please contact merchant for details. Extensions to your stay in Brisbane pre or post package are possible. Please advise of your requirements at the time of booking. Excludes: Personal expenses, travel insurance, excursions & anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary. Passports must be supplied at the time of booking. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Due to the specific date of departure for this deal, once you have received the GrabOne email confirming your purchase, this purchase is not refundable unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.