- November 2nd: Your adventure begins depart NZ for Sydney, make your own way to the hotel and enjoy your evening
- November 3rd: Day at leisure before boarding Pacific Explorer in the afternoon. Boarding starts from 12:00pm and she will depart approximately 4:00pm
- November 4th: At sea
- November 5th: Arrive at Melbourne at 8.00am and stay overnight
- November 6th: Day in Melbourne for Melbourne Cup
- November 7th: Depart Melbourne at 4.00pm
- November 8th: At sea
- November 9th: Arrive in Sydney at 7:00pm, disembark after breakfast and make your own way to the airport for your flight home to NZ
- Return economy class airfares from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch to Sydney flying with Air New Zealand
- One-night pre-cruise accommodation at the Park Royal Sydney in a superior room
- Admission to Flemington Racecourse
- Six-night cruise onboard the Pacific Explorer
- All meals onboard the Pacific Explorer from a selection of restaurants
- Onboard Entertainment
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
About the Melbourne Cup:
The most prestigious, annual Thoroughbred horse race in Australia is back for 2018. Organised by Victoria Racing Club on the Flemington Racecourse in Melbourne, Victoria, features a 3,200-metre race for three-year-old Thoroughbreds as part of the Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival. Getting underway on the first Tuesday of November, "the race that stops a nation" as it's known locally, is the place to be.
About ParkRoyal Hotel Sydney:
Offering views of Darling Harbour and the city skyline, ParkRoyal Darling Harbour features a restaurant, a fully equipped fitness centre and free cable TV. It is located in Sydney CBD (Central Business District), 5 minutes’ walk to Chinatown and Town Hall Station.
With the bars and restaurants of Cockle Bay on the doorstep, ParkRoyal Darling Harbour is only 10 minutes by train from Sydney Opera House and The Rocks. Westfield Sydney is just a 10-minute walk away.
About the Pacific Explorer:
The newest addition to the P&O fleet, the Pacific Explorer is sure to blow you away with its incredible range of onboard facilities and attractions. Designed with space and freedom in mind, you'll be spoilt for choice trying to pick from the many bars, restaurants and fun activities on the ship. There's a waterpark with exhilarating waterslides for you to cool off in as you cruise through the Pacific, and a refreshing drink at one of the bars is the best way to end a day at sea.
Cruise to the most glamorous day of the year and watch the Melbourne Cup live from Flemington. Plus, guests have the chance to upgrade their tickets to sit in the exclusive P&O Enclosure.
Valid from May 16, 2018
Expires Jun 5, 2018
Bookings essential and must be made within 72 hours of purchase or by 5th of June, whichever is soonest. Flights depart Auckland, Wellington, or Christchurch on 2nd November. Cruise departs Sydney, Australia on 3rd November 2018. Flights included. Subject to availability. Must be used in one visit. Deal valid for one people on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single Supplement quote is available via request direct to the merchant. Valid for cabin type stipulated on coupon only. If purchasing deposit option, a further $800 payment is required within 7 days of making your booking. Full payment is due on or before 15th of August 2018. Includes: Return economy class airfares from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch to Sydney flying with Air New Zealand (works fares), One-night pre-cruise accommodation at the Park Royal Sydney in a superior room, Admission to Flemington Racecourse, Six-night cruise onboard the Pacific Explorer, All meals onboard the Pacific Explorer from a selection of restaurants, On-Board Entertainment. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance is recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Due to the specific date of departure for this deal, once you have received the GrabOne email confirming your purchase, this purchase is not refundable unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.