- Head to Lakeview Tekapo for a memorable getaway in majestic Lake Tekapo in the heart of the stunning Mackenzie Country & leave with forever memories.
- Spectacularly majestic by day and equally dazzling by night, Lake Tekapo, in the heart of the Mackenzie Country, is equally renowned for it's turquoise lake framed by dramatic mountain vistas and it's clear nights and lack of light pollution, making it a great viewing destination.
- Outstanding landscape, sculpted by successive Ice Age glaciers, the remnants of which continue to discharge fine ‘rock flour’, giving the lake its intense turquoise hue. The sky is huge and of extraordinary clarity, making Lake Tekapo one of the world’s best locations to probe the heavens from its observatories atop Mt John.
- Lake Tekapo offers a wide range of world-class recreational pursuits and a unique mix of activities throughout the year.
- Your luxury accommodation enjoys absolute and uninterrupted views of Lake Tekapo, the Southern Alps and the lake’s surrounding mountain ranges.
- Lakeview Tekapo is just minutes to the village of Lake Tekapo or a short drive to all the attractions Lake Tekapo has to offer.
Grab a Lake Tekapo escape in a luxurious lakeview house for two to four people including bottle of wine, specialty chocolate, souvenir gift, WiFi and parking thanks to Lakeview Tekapo.
Choose from five options:
- $243 for One-Night Stay
- $462 for Two-Night Stay
- $693 for Three-Night Stay
- $924 for Four-Night Stay
- $1,155 for Five-Night Stay