- There's no need to jet set to a different continent to fulfil the explorer within you. New Zealand is right under your feet, ready, willing and Abel to delight and amaze you.
- Take the opportunity and endeavour into your own backyard. You'll spend three days witnessing breathtaking golden beaches, lush, native forest and crystal clear waters.
- All that exploring outdoors can take a toll, so it's lucky you'll get to relax in comfort in a twin-share beachfront lodge at both Torrent Bay Lodge and Meadowbank Homestead. With private ensuites, hot showers and fine food ready for your arrival, comfort awaits you.
- Forget your worries and enjoy the experience because all your meals, coach and luggage transfers are taken care of. All you've got to do is take your time and embrace nature.
- As an added extra you'll also get to take part in a sightseeing Vista Cruise, so you can take in the beauty of the Abel Tasman from a whole new perspective.
- For more information about the walk visit here.
Grab a three-day Abel Tasman independent walk for $726 pp twin-share from Abel Tasman National Park.
Choose from nine travel dates:
- $808 for 13th April 2019
- $726 for 15th April 2019
- $849 for 12th October 2019
- $849 for 13th October 2019
- $849 for 4th December 2019
- $849 for 1st February 2020
- $849 for 31st March 2020
- $849 for 17th April 2020
- $849 for 18th April 2020