- There's no need to jet set to a different continent to fulfil the explorer within you. New Zealand is right under your feet, ready, willing and Abel to delight and amaze you.
- Take the opportunity and endeavour into your own backyard. You'll spend three days witnessing breathtaking golden beaches, lush, native forest and crystal clear waters.
- All that exploring outdoors can take a toll, so it's lucky you'll get to relax in comfort in a twin-share beachfront lodge at both Torrent Bay Lodge and Meadowbank Homestead. With private ensuites, hot showers and fine food ready for your arrival, comfort awaits you.
- Forget your worries and enjoy the experience because all your meals, coach and luggage transfers are taken care of. All you've got to do is take your time and embrace nature.
- As an added extra you'll also get to take part in a sightseeing Vista Cruise, so you can take in the beauty of the Abel Tasman from a whole new perspective.
- For more information about the walk visit here.
Grab a per-person, twin-share, three-day Abel Tasman independent walk from Abel Tasman National Park.
Choose from five travel dates:
- $849 for Saturday, 21st September 2019
- $989 for Friday, 4th October 2019
- $989 for Saturday, 16th November 2019
- $989 for Monday, 30th March 2020
- $989 for Sunday, 19th April 2020