- Make the most of the summer weather. February, March, and April are the best months on the Coromandel. And with no international tourists booking out the best spots, this is your chance to snap up a bargain.
- Time to think about slipping away for a few days while the weather is great, and the crowds have gone. Get out and about and enjoy the great outdoors. Think hiking, surfing, swimming, kayaking, fishing, boating - or just lazing on a sun lounger! – whatever floats your boat.
- With sensational sea views, the beach at your doorstep, and free use of the resort's beach kayaks, body boards, spa pool, sun loungers, BBQ deck and beach bar, you have everything you need for a fun-filled adventure or relaxing break.
- Stay in a comfortable self-contained unit with a well-equipped kitchen, LCD TV with Sky Guest Select, and free Wifi. - Choose an option for a Beachfront Unit and wake to sunrise over beautiful Mercury Bay.
- Explore the fabulous Coromandel Peninsula and check out the beautiful beaches like Hot Water Beach, Cathedral Cove and New Chums.
- Romantic escape or family getaway – bring the family for very little extra.
- Valid for stays up to and including 29 April 2021. Limited availability for all dates. Not available Friday or Saturday nights, or Public Holidays
- Bookings essential and must be made by telephone by 28 February 2021.
Grab a Coromandel Beachfront Break for two people including use of kayaks, BBQ deck, sun loungers and spa pool and late checkout thanks to Beachfront Resort - Whitianga.
Choose from four options:
- $299 for Two Nights in a Beachside Unit (no sea view) for Two People
- $444 for Three Nights in a Beachside Unit (no sea view) for Two People
- $495 for Two Nights in a Beachfront Unit (panoramic sea view) for Two People
- $699 for Three Nights in a Beachfront Unit (panoramic sea view) for Two People