- Make the most of the last of the summer weather.
- April and May are glorious months on the Coromandel, and the weather is still warm enough to get out and about and enjoy the great outdoors!
- It’s the perfect time to think about slipping away for a few days before Winter - think hiking, surfing, swimming, kayaking, fishing, boating, or just lazing on a sun lounger! – whatever floats your boat - Beachfront Resort in Whitianga is the ideal getaway spot.
- With sensational sea views, the beach at your doorstep, and free use of the resort's beach kayaks, body boards, spa pool, sun loungers, BBQ deck and beach bar, you have everything you need for a fun-filled adventure or relaxing break.
- Stay in a comfortable self-contained unit with a well-equipped kitchen, LCD TV with Sky Guest Select, and free Wifi. - Choose an option for a Beachfront Unit and wake to sunrise over beautiful Mercury Bay.
- Explore the fabulous Coromandel Peninsula and check out the beautiful beaches like Hot Water Beach, Cathedral Cove and New Chums.
- Romantic escape or family getaway – bring the family for very little extra.
- Valid for stays up to 31 May 2021. Limited availability for all dates. Not available Saturday nights, or Public Holiday weekends
- Bookings essential and must be made by telephone by 30 April 2021.
Grab a Coromandel Beachfront Break for two people including use of kayaks, BBQ deck, sun loungers and spa pool and late checkout thanks to Beachfront Resort - Whitianga.
Choose from four options:
- $250 for Two Nights in a Beachside Unit (No Sea View) for Two People
- $350 for Two Nights in a Beachfront Unit (Panoramic Sea View) for Two People
- $360 for Three Nights in a Beachside Unit (No Sea View) for Two People
- $495 for Three Nights in a Beachfront Unit (Panoramic Sea View) for Two People