Valid for stays up to 30th April 2024
- One Night Mid-Week Romantic Glamping Experience For Two - Valid Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed or Thur
- Two Nights Mid-Week Romantic Glamping Experience For Two - Valid Sun & Mon, Mon & Tue, Tue & Wed or Wed & Thur
- Two Nights Weekend Romantic Glamping Experience For Two - Valid Fri & Sat
- Accommodation in one of the 3 romantic Bell tents, tucked away in the bush
- Own unique bathroom at each site with a composting toilet
- Outdoor bath experience in the bush with beautiful handmade scrub, mask, massage oil, bath bombs, mist spray
- Late checkout of 11am (check-in time at 3pm)
- All linen and towels are provided
- A beautiful rain shower and a romantic outdoor claw foot bath
- An eco-friendly composting toilet is changed regularly and works by chucking a handful of wood chips in every time it's used
Eat & Drink:
- Bliss Retreat is self-catering
- Your private glamping kitchen is provisioned with a gas cooker and chilli-bin (esky/cooler)
- Fresh ice packs can be found in the laundry
- Tea and coffee is provided as well as cutlery, crockery, pots and pans
- Option to pre-order a delicious 'grazing platter' to be ready on your arrival - request when booking
Things to Do:
- There's no chance of running out of things to do at Bliss Retreat
- Enjoy a soak in the beautiful outdoor bath or put on your walking shoes and head down to the river taking in the stunning native NZ scenery and wildlife
- Then, take a refreshing dip in the river or just lay in the hammock with a good book
- As night falls listen out for Morepork (native NZ Owl) or grab a torch and explore the glow-worm walk or just sit and enjoy the stars
- Explore the famous Hauraki Rail Trail on a mountain bike from Adventure Bike Hire (free dropoff & pickup so you don't need a bike rack) or head into town (5 mins) and learn more about Waihi's rich goldmining history. Visit Waihi Beach (15 mins) or one of the many walking tracks in the area
What to Bring:
- Walking shoes to get to and from your site, swimming gear, food and drink (tea, coffee, and milk provided. Don't forget you can also add a grazing platter on at time of booking.)
*Please note there is no main power. This site is completely off grid which is what makes it so special. There is however a place to charge your phone and lighting in both the tent and your kitchen area.
About Bliss Retreat:
Nestled in the beautiful Waihi area - gateway to Karangahake Gorge and close to some of New Zealand’s best beaches - Bliss Retreat is a luxury glamping getaway set amongst idyllic bush surroundings.
Come relax in one of the three perfectly designed Bell tents with comfort in mind, enjoy the sound of the river flowing and the birds singing.
Only a short drive to beautiful swimming and surfing beaches or walking and cycling trails. Bliss Retreat can organise bikes or boards for an adventurous day out! Explore old railway tunnels or swim under picturesque waterfalls. This is New Zealand at its best!
Or stay and enjoy the day at Bliss Retreat. You can bathe in the river, enjoy the tranquil setting and let all your worries wash away! All the makings of a wonderful getaway, only 45 mins from Tauranga and under 2 hours from Auckland. This is a must-visit destination!
Valid from Sep 1, 2023
Expires Apr 30, 2024
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Valid for stays up to and including 30th April 2024. Not valid between Christmas and New Year or public holidays. Please go to blissretreat.co.nz/grabone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to check availability if you are after a specific date, before purchasing the deal. State GrabOne voucher code at the time of booking. Coupons cannot be combined to lengthen stay. Valid for the option stipulated in the coupon. One voucher valid for two adults. Children are not permitted. Late checkout at 11am. Kitchen is provisioned with a gas cooker and chilli-bin (esky/cooler). Ice packs are avaliable from laundry not refreshed daily. Tea and coffee provided with pots and pans. Not redeemable public holidays. Please note there is a GrabOne room allocation per day; these will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.