- Escape for a retreat that you'll feel good about, to the eco-friendly Camp Glenorchy.
- Located in the picturesque township of Glenorchy, at the head of Lake Wakatipu, near Queenstown, this stunning site was created to ‘educate, inspire and delight', designed using green philosophies and sustainable operating practices.
- Restored native plantings and organic gardens create a beautiful natural experience, whilst the spectacular surroundings of Glenorchy offer stunning scenic views and an array of nearby activities.
- The buildings provide guests with a comfortable, rustic aesthetic experience while using both simple and state-of-the-art technology to help reduce water and energy use. Displays in each room help guests learn about and control their own energy and water use during their stay.
- Enjoy a breakfast hamper to start your morning, and relax with a late checkout time.
- You'll also receive a $50 voucher to spend at Mrs Woolly’s General Store, which has a beautiful selection of tasty fresh foods, artful gifts, and practical items for home, holiday and lifestyle - check it out here.
Grab a Cabin Bedroom stay for two people including a breakfast hamper, late checkout and a $50 voucher for Mrs Woolly’s General Store, from Camp Glenorchy Eco Retreat.
Choose from two options:
- $199 for a one-night stay
- $319 for a two-night stay