- The Grand Millennium Auckland is superbly located in the city centre close to Queen Street and Viaduct Harbour.
- Grand by name, grand by nature - Grand Millennium Auckland strives to provide you with a superior experience through excellent service and attention to detail.
- All of the stylish rooms and suites at their hotel, combine smart design, chic decor. Take advantage of their quality facilities during your stay, whether it’s enjoying a swim in the heated indoor pool or savouring a delicious teppanyaki meal at Katsura Japanese Restaurant
- Superior room stays come with late checkout of 12.00pm, parking and an $80 food and beverage dining voucher to enjoy at Katsura Japanese Restaurant or Atrium Lounge
- Alternatively, you can opt for a stay in Junior Suite for the ultimate luxury escape - these stays also come with an additional bottle of bubbles and an NZ cheese platter
- Katsura Japanese restaurant specialising in Steaks, Seafood and Teppanyaki was established in 1989 and has a dedicated following amongst local and international guests.
- For a dining experience that could well just be the highlight of your time at the Grand Millennium Auckland, Katsura presents colourful dishes of sushi, sashimi and steak that go beyond the title of Japanese Cuisine.
- If you are after a bit of magic watch their talented chefs prepare your meal right in front of your eyes with highly visual Teppanyaki-style cooking techniques
Grab an Auckland City centre escape for two people thanks to Grand Millennium Auckland.
Choose from two options:
- $189 for One-Night Stay for Two People in a Superior Room
- $229 for One-Night Stay for Two People in a Junior Suite