- Just a short stroll from the bus stop, one minute from the ferry terminal and situated right above town - Haka Lodge Bay of Islands is right in the heart of Paihia.
- Enjoy a wonderful night's sleep looking over the sparkling waters of the Bay of Islands in a quirky bunk bed with a hotel-quality mattress complete with privacy curtains, powerpoints, a reading light and lockable storage.
- Haka Lodge loves the planet and their oceans so they try to minimise their impact on the world around them by recycling everything they can, feeding some lovely local pigs and cutting out single use plastic every place possible.
- This eco-friendly and welcoming lodge is the perfect place for your night's stay whilst you are exploring the Bay of Islands.
- Bookings essential and must be made by 30th May 2018 for travel between 4th April - 15th October 2018.
Grab one night's dorm room accommodation at eco-friendly Haka Lodge, Bay of Islands.
Choose from two options:
- $24.30 for Low Season: 1st July – 31st August 2018
- $27 for Shoulder Season: 4th April – 30th June 2018 & 1st September – 15th October 2018