- Make the most of Canterburys iconic resort town, Hamner Springs, by treating yourself and one other to a night at the Hanmer Spring resort.
- Home to a multitude of iconic experiences, it's important to have accommodation to return to at the end of an adventure filled day.
- The surrounding mountains offer trails upon trails and seasonal skiing slopes, so there is plenty to keep you occupied during your stay.
- Enjoy a cooked breakfast the following morning, sure to fill you up, and make the most of the parking and wifi available for your convience.
Grab a one-night Hanmer escape for two people in a studio room incl. parking, wifi and cooked breakfast from Hanmer Spring Retreat.
Choose from two options:
- $149 for a regular one-night stay
- $159 for a one-night stay during school holidays (7th July - 21st July)