- It can seem pretty impossible to escape the city limits when you're deep inside them. But all you actually need is a car, a couple of free nights, and a helping hand from GrabOne.
- Take a trip to the world-famous Hot Water Beach located on the equally world-famous Coromandel Peninsula for a couple of nights away from the big smoke and the big stresses that come with it.
- You and some lucky so-and-so will spend two relaxing and idyllic nights in one of Hot Water Beach Top 10 Holiday Park's unique and cosy accommodation.
- Breathe in the ocean air at this laid back holiday park and enjoy some well-earned peace and quiet amongst the sand, surf and sea, sitting just a hop, skip and jump away from Hot Water Beach.
- Try your hand (and feet) at surfing at the Hot Water Beach Surf School, check out pacific-style art, jewellery and sculpture at Moko Artspace, or just hire a bike and explore this beautiful New Zealand coast.
Grab a two-night stay for two people in an Ensuite Villa at Hot Water Beach for $179 from Hot Water Beach Top 10 Holiday Park.