- Ashburton and surrounding areas boast a breath-taking variety of activities and attractions to be enjoyed throughout the year.
- The range includes jet boating, skiing, clay shooting and archery, skydiving, horse trekking, scenic helicopter flights, your choice of five golf courses, garden tours, leisurely forest walk, farm tour, the Staveley outdoor ice skating and curling rink.
- Take time to visit the Plains vintage railway, the Aviation Museum, Art Gallery and Museum, the Aquatic Centre, Ashford Village, Lake Hood and Ashburton Domain.
- No matter what your holiday budget, interests or time frame, there is something for everyone to see and do in Asburton.
- With a range of activities to do in Ashburton and cooked breakfast, WiFi, late checkout and a dinner voucher included in your accommodation package, what more could you need to have a spectacular little getaway.
Grab a Canterbury stay in a deluxe room for two people including cooked breakfast, WiFi, late checkout and $20 dinner voucher thanks to Hotel Ashburton.
Choose from two options:
- $145 for one-night
- $285 for two nights