- Ayurveda is a system of medicine with historical roots in the Indian subcontinent.
- Globalised and modernised practices derived from Ayurveda traditions are a type of alternative medicine.
- In countries beyond India, Ayurvedic therapies and practices have been integrated into general wellness applications and in some cases in medical use.
- Yoga and Ayurveda go hand and hand and help us to understand how to embody these ancient practices and live a life that builds vitality and well-being.
- Retreats offer us a chance to immerse ourselves in these healing practices and gain the healing powers that nature can offer. This creates an ideal setting to cleanse the body and mind from daily distractions and help to connect deeper into our being.