- If you are looking for that quick weekend away from the hustle and bustle of working life. Then the Award Winning Holiday Park, Motueka TOP 10 is the place for you.
- Motueka is the perfect hub for visiting the Tasman Region. Take a short 30 minute drive to Richmond or 45 minutes to Nelson City. Visit Pics Peanut Butter Factory, Tahunanui Beach or enjoy a meal out at Nelson's Award-winning cafes and restaurants.
- If cities are not your thing, take a day trip to the Golden Bay and explore Farewell Spit, Whatariki Beach or Te Waikoropupu Springs, The springs are known for the clarity of the water, and the volume of water discharged, a must do if you are visitng the Golden Bay.
- New Zealand's famous Kaiteriteri Beach is just a short drive, home to the famous Split Apple Rock. Take a boat trip up into the Abel Tasman National Park or Kayak around Split Apple Rock.
- Motueka TOP 10 offer premium quality accommodation amongst park like settings with native trees and birds.
- Wanting a family getaway, their family friendly entertainment and facilities wont disappoint. Heated swimming pool (summer only), spa pool, bike hire, jumping pillow and playground will keep the family entertained.
Grab a relaxing Motueka stay thanks to Motueka TOP 10 Holiday Park.
Choose from six options:
- $99 for One-Night - Studio Motel (Sleeps Two People)
- $169 for Two-Nights - Studio Motel (Sleeps Two People)
- $199 for Three-Nights - Studio Motel (Sleeps Two People)
- $199 for One-Night - Two-Bedroom Motel (Sleeps Four People)
- $299 for Two-Nights - Two-Bedroom Motel (Sleeps Four People)
- $399 for Three-Nights - Two-Bedroom Motel (Sleeps Four People)