- Swap your mundane office view for captivating night skies and stunning mountain scenery with a unique Oasis getaway in the wonderment that is the Southern Alps.
- Built with some serious passion in Takaka, New Zealand, these NZ timber and NZ wool insulated hubs are a prime example of quality craftsmanship and an eco-conscious.
- Providing a place where fellow travellers can meet, connect, and make memories in a relaxed environment, Oasis Yurt Lodge defiantly lives up to its name as " a place of calm amongst the storm".
- Each yurt is equipped with a seating area, fireplace, electric heating and lighting, plus all the usual quality lodge amenities meaning you can experience some fun alternative accommodation, but still, enjoy all the comforts of home.
- With options for up to four people, take that special someone for a romantic getaway or bring the whole tribe along for a beautifully traditional holiday they'll never forget.
Grab a glamping experience including breakfast and wine on arrival from Oasis Yurt Lodge.
Choose from four options:
- $149 for one-night for two people in five-meter yurt
- $239 for one-night for four people in a six-metre yurt
- $299 for two nights for two people in a five-meter yurt including a bottle of wine on arrival
- $469 for two nights for four people in a six-metre yurt including a bottle of wine on arrival