- Pick up from Queenstown between 8am to 8.30am on the first day of your tour Pickups en route from Queenstown to Clyde also available e.g. Cromwell
- Transfer to the start of the Rail Trail in Clyde
- Front-suspension comfort geometry bike, helmet and water-resistant pannier
- Accommodation in Off The Rails' Qualmark accredited property in Ranfurly
- Transport to and from the Rail Trail daily
- Transport to evening meals
- Continental breakfast and home baking daily
- Return transfer to Queenstown at the end of the tour
Optional extras that can be arranged directly with Off The Rails Cycle Tours:
- Curling (bowls on ice) in historic Naseby ($35 per person)
- Onward travel to Dunedin on the last day of the tour via the Taieri Gorge Scenic Railway departing either Pukerangi or Middlemarch ($69 - $78 per person)
- Rail trail passport ($12.50 per person)
- Stainless steel water bottle ($20 each)
- Visit to Hayes Engineering Works ($12 per person)
About Off The Rails:
Owned and operated by true blue Central Otago stalwarts, Off The Rails are the company to see when you're ready to tick the Central Otago Rail Trail off your bucket list. Experienced, knowledgeable and Qualmark-certified, this team of guides, drivers, facilitators and other various assistants will do their utmost to ensure that your cycle trip along this historic trail is informative, manageable and most of all fun. From day-trips to full five-day tours, whatever you're looking for and whatever your schedule, see Off The Rails for a package that suits you.
Valid from Aug 9, 2018
Expires Sep 15, 2018
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL. Guests must contact Off The Rails once they have purchased a coupon, please see redemption instructions for details. Subject to availability. Book by 15th September 2018. Must be used in one visit. Only valid for trip on dates stated on coupon. Deal valid for one person. Includes: pick up from Queenstown on first day of tour, transfer to the start of the Rail Trail in Clyde, front-suspension comfort geometry bike, helmet and water-resistant pannier, accommodation in Off The Rails' heritage properties in Ranfurly, transport to and from the Rail Trail daily, transport to evening meals, continental breakfast and afternoon tea daily, return transfer to Queenstown at the end of the tour. No refunds unless required by law. No cash back. Not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.