Valid for stays up to and including 15th January 2022.
- 2 nights at The Devon Hotel in Family Studio Room (1 Queen and 2 Single Bed)
- Free access to mountain bikes
- New Plymouth Aquatic Centre Entry Fee
- Round of Golf at Ngamotu Golf Course (per stay for all guests) on Us
- 2x Full Breakfast and 2 x Buffet Dinner
- Tax included
- Golf for 3 or 4 (equipment excluded, subject to availability)
- Transportation to and from hotel
- Travel/health insurance (highly recommended, please contact us for a quote)
- Sightseeing / activities not listed in the itinerary
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Optional day tours during free time
- Entry visa if needed
- Any add ons to the trip
Art galleries, boutique shops and the quirky nature
Highlights of the day:
- Explore New Plymouth’s central district
- Art Govett-Brewster Art Gallery
- Aquatic Centre
- Parks and walks
Get your walking shoes on and explore the art galleries, boutique shops and the quirky nature of New Plymouth’s central district. Remember to leave plenty of room in your suitcase for the irresistible art objects you are going to see. The town boasts of a serious temptation for art lovers. After the gallery/shopping blitz, go to a spa to wind down in style.
Discover Taranaki and the quirky towns of Eltham & Hawera
Highlights of the day:
- Mount Taranaki
- Goblin Forest and Wilkies Pools
- Hawera, Eltham
You will have an opportunity to meet Elvis’s biggest fan complete with his stupendous collection of Elvis Presley memorabilia or collectables marketed in a former bank adding a bit of glamour to the shopping experience. There is something about a shop where someone’s discarded objects become the next best thing you purchased. For the outdoors enthusiasts, there are a number of walks you could fold into the day’s outings.
Golf and fun at Pukekura Park and the Brooklands Zoo
Highlights of the day:
- Pukekura Park
- Brooklands Zoo
- Ngamotu Golf
- Festival of the Lights
- White-water sledging
Visit Pukekura Park: often described as the jewel in New Plymouth's crown, Pukekura Park covers 52ha (128 acres) right in the heart of the city and is one of New Zealand's premier botanical gardens. Every serious (and not so serious) golfer has to play Ngamotu at least once in their life.
See full itinerary here.
Add Ons (payable direct to merchant):
An extra night's stay - NZD 345
- One night extra in the same room category with full breakfast and buffet dinner
2-hour teaser walk tour of New Plymouth - NZD 75
- A tour taking in the city sights including the TeRewaRewa Bridge, Bowl of Brooklands, take a walk on the black sand with driftwood galore at East End Beach and see the oldest stone buildings in NZ
North Taranaki trips
- Half-day coastal trip travelling as far north as Awakino visiting the Three Sisters if the tides are right - NZD 215 per person
- Full-day tour around the Mountain taking in black sand beaches, lighthouses, waterfalls, walking in native rainforest and various other public gardens and parks - NZD 315 per person
White-water sledging - NZD 120 per person
- Dam dropping, or white-water sledging (like sledding, but on water), has become one of New Zealand's many zany adventure sports, and Taranaki is where it all started. You'll have your nose to the water as you maneuver your sledge headfirst over a short steep dam on the Waingongoro River. Kaitiaki Adventures runs trips on demand, leaving from the Normanby Hotel, five minutes north of Hawera on State Highway 3.
- Bring a swimsuit and towel; a padded wetsuit, booties, life jacket, helmet, fins, and a sledge (which resembles a small surfboard) are provided. Guides add a cultural element by talking about the kaitiake, the traditional guardians of the land and its rivers.
- The three-hour trips run mainly during summer school holidays (January) and on weekends but can sometimes be booked other days.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Economy Category / Toyota Yaris or similar - NZD 299
- Compact Category / Toyota Corolla or similar - NZD 399
- SUV Compact Category / Nissan Qashqai or similar - NZD 499
About Pacific Jane:
The senior travel writer is a history buff. Sharing the joy of travel inspires Sarah-Jane’s stories. The quirky, the unique experience or the narrow winding road is grist for her typing fingers. Telling a story about a place is a conversation with good friends. As with all good travel writing, the adventure is never finished. There is always something new to write about.
Itinerary building, planning the perfect trip is an art. A travel expert is passionate about making sure your accommodation exceeds her expectations. Her eye for detail means the activities and adventures are effortless. With over fifteen years of travel, knowledge to draw on our risk-free guarantee is assured. Crafted unique journeys start with Pacific Jane.
The sales team love nothing better than stress testing a package to ensure holiday fun is part and parcel of the travel deal. An extensive international travel background is brought into play to capture the special moments that make our holidays unforgettable.
Valid from May 22, 2021
Expires Jan 15, 2022
Bookings essential, book early to avoid disappointment. Subject to availability. Valid for stays up to and including 15th January 2022. Not valid for public holidays. Must be used in 1 visit. Valid for a number of people stipulated on coupon only. Cannot combine coupons to lengthen stay. The maximum room occupancy is two people. Includes: Two nights hotel accommodation in a family studio at Hotel Devon New Plymouth. Full Breakfast, Buffet Dinner, access to mountain bikes, entry fee of Aqua Centre, Golf for 3 or 4 at Ngamotu. Excludes: Sightseeing/activities not listed in the itinerary, Meals not listed in the itinerary, Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, optional day tours during free time. All payments are 100% transferable to other dates or tours in the case of COVID-related lockdown. Value of the deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.