- Make the family spring trip a fun-filled one, and take a 90-minute scenic drive north of Auckland to discover the beautiful Pakiri Beach Holiday Park.
- Superbly located alongside the tranquil white sands of Pakiri Beach, this well-established camping ground offers an abundance of activities in a peaceful, family-friendly setting.
- Staying in a two-bedroom beachfront cottage, there's room for the whole family, and with free, unlimited use of kayaks, paddleboards and WiFi, they'll be plenty to keep everyone busy.
- With beautiful views of the picturesque north, this idyllic escape can be as relaxing or adventure-packed as you want. There are plenty of great activities to do in the area and heaps of areas for the kids to play within the holiday park.
- Your cottage is suited for two adults and up to three children (ages 12 and under), with a private queen bedroom and bunks and singles for the kids.
- Valid for stays between Monday and Thursday only.
- Bookings essential and must be made by 30th October 2019.
Grab a weekday family package with two nights in a two-bedroom beachfront cottage including free WiFi, kayak and paddleboard hire for $390 from Pakiri Beach Holiday Park.