- Take the hike over the steep hilltop of Pepin Island and be ready to be mesmerised by the exceptional panoramic views on either side of this incredible landscape.
- If you follow the track down the hill you will find Nikau Hut which is nestled amongst beautiful native bush- be surrounded by native New Zealand birds singing away.
- Enjoy a short walk through the surrounding forest and make the most of being amongst nature.
- With an abundance of marine life try your luck at a catch from the accessible fishing rock over the ocean, while also enjoying the stunning views of Delaware Bay.
- An ideal adventure and escape for groups, families or fishermen, with plenty of fresh air and tranquil nature.
Grab a two-night accommodation for two people at Nikau Hut on Pepin Island farm for $179 thanks to Pepin Island Farm.