- Please note that due to the current nationwide restrictions in place for non-essential businesses, GrabOne has ensured an extended validity period of these offers to 31st August 2020.
- Take an autumn break at winter prices.
- Mix things up for once and reject the conventional hotel room for the experience of a lifetime you'll be telling your friends about for years.
- This accommodation is built inside tall custom built silos, which gives it a magical appearance not found anywhere else, and their eco-friendly systems are just as innovative.
- If you get a kick out of experiencing the unusual then take a trip to this distinctively different getaway.
- Truly disconnect from the outside world and find yourself in an isolated bubble where your problems can disappear in relaxation.
- You can even take out one of SiloStay bikes and breathe deeply in the fresh air of Little River.
Grab a Banks Peninsula autumn getaway in a unique one-bedroom silo for two people including bike hire, WiFi and late checkout at SiloStay.
Choose from three options:
- $175 for One-Night Weeknight Stay for Two People incl. Bike Hire, WiFi & Late Checkout
- $325 for Two-Night Weeknight Stay for Two People incl. Bike Hire, WiFi & Late Checkout
- $350 for Two-Night Weekend Stay for Two People incl. Bike Hire, WiFi & Late Checkout