- Skip the same old holiday and head to Slipper Island for your own private escape.
- Slipper Island Resort makes up 95 percent of the 224 hectare island meaning you'll have access to nearly the entire island.
- This means freedom to have good old-fashioned kiwi fun including exploring the sandy beaches, kicking a ball around or kayaking around the island.
- Bookings essential and must be made by 31st May for stays up until 31st August 2018.
Grab a private island experience on Slipper Island, Coromandel including water taxi and kayaks for $296 from Slipper Island Resort.
Choose from four options:
- $296 for One-Night for Two People in a One-Bedroom Chalet (Sunday - Thursday)
- $519 for One-Night for up to Five People in a Two-Bedroom Chalet (Sunday - Thursday)
- $496 for Two-Nights for Two People in a One-Bedroom Chalet (Valid Any Days of the Week)
- $800 for Two-Nights for up to Five People in a Two-Bedroom Chalet (Valid Any Days of the Week)