- Kaikoura is one of New Zealand's hidden gems located in the South Island and surrounded by pure paradise.
- The Fairways at Ocean ridge offer unparalleled living space for total indulgence. You'll be right next to Kaikoura Golf Club, just 5 minutes from Kaikoura township with its exciting Whale Watch, Dolphin Encounter or fishing adventures or a quiet walk to the Pacific Ocean beach.
- Whale Watch is New Zealand's only vessel-based whale watching company offering visitors an exciting up-close encounter with the world’s largest toothed predator the Giant Sperm Whale in their natural environment at all times of the year.
- Visit Ohau Point Seal Colony, and you'll get to meet the baby seal pups as they play under a waterfall and swim along the stream.Take the Ohau Stream and Waterfall walk to reach the pools where you can closely interact with friendly pups.
- From the guided seal kayaking, family kayaking and Sunset kayak tours to hiring stand up paddleboards or sit on top kayaks, these qualified instructors are trained professionals who can skilfully guide you with comprehensive safety procedures and paddling techniques to keep you safe and dry.
- Due to the current government guidelines around COVID-19, this service will be available in Alert Level 2 with physical distancing and contact tracing measures in place.
- Due to the current government standards around COVID19 and social distancing this service will not be available until Level 2.
- Grab now and go later!
Grab a two-night luxurious Kaikoura seaside stay for two people $498 from The Fairways at Ocean Ridge.