- Christchurch's newest and stylish hotel has arrived on the scene just in time for New Zealanders to get out and enjoy their back yard again!
- The MUSE Art Boutique Hotel is a place where culture, business and art come together.
- This brand new hotel boasts a fusion of designer chic surroundings, expressive local art and luxurious comforts to provide each guest with a unique and exceptional experience during their stay.
- Your "staycation" package includes breakfast each day and late checkout of 2pm.
- The 2 and 3-Night Stays also come with a $50 and $100 F&B Voucher retrospectively to enjoy at the super stylish and popular Earl casual fine dining restaurant which is located directly across the road from the hotel. Please note the Earl is closed Sundays and Mondays.
- Earl serves as a canvas for produce-driven dishes to offbeat diners geared towards great wine and conversation, synonymous with the flavour, energy and relaxed vibe inspired by the coastal European culture. Check out their awesome menu here https://www.earl.co.nz/eat
- Valid for stays up to and including 8th February 2021.
Grab a four-star art boutique Christchurch getaway at The Muse Christchurch Art Hotel for two people including late checkout, breakfast and WiFi thanks to The Muse Christchurch Art Boutique Hotel.
Choose from six options:
- $159 for One-Night Stay for Two People in Standard Room
- $179 for One-Night Stay for Two People in Superior Room
- $309 for Two-Night Stay for Two People in Standard incl. $50 food & Beverage Voucher @ Earl
- $329 for Two-Night Stay for Two People in Superior Room incl. $50 Food & Beverage Voucher @ Earl
- $459 for Three-Night Stay for Two People in Standard incl. $100 Food & Beverage Voucher @ Earl
- $479 for Three-Night Stay for Two People in Superior Room incl. $100 Food & Beverage Voucher @ Earl