- One night stay for two in a Double/Queen Room
- Bubbles on arrival
- Two-course meal each
- Choice of either a Shakespeare brew drink, beer, wine, or house spirits each
- One carpark between two
Sample menu (subject to change):
- Ploughman's platter - a daily mix of cold meats, pickles, dips, toasted ciabatta, and cheeses
- Crumbed chicken fillets - served with a side salad with honey mustard and dill sauce
- Juicy tiger prawns - slathered with garlic butter and served with a side salad
- Lamb Shank - served with creamy mashed potato, ratatouille, and tzatziki
- Surf and Turf - sirloin steak cooked to your liking with tiger prawns served on potato gratin with red wine jus
- St Louis BBQ spareribs - glazed with BBQ sauce and served with coleslaw and fries
- Warm chocolate brownie - served with vanilla icecream
- Eton mess - served with fresh fruit, berry sauce, and icecream
- Pineapple fritter - battered slices of pineapple served with icecream
See full menu here.
About The Shakespeare Hotel & Brewery:
The Shakespeare Hotel: Rich with history and character, The Shakespeare is NZ’s Hospitality Icon, it is an institution. The Shakespeare Hotel & Brewery has been a part of Auckland history. Established 122 years ago in 1898, the Kiwi icon has come a long way proudly serving Kiwis and Tourists in Auckland. The Shakespeare team is carrying on a tradition of fine Kiwi hospitality which began more than a century ago. Generations of operators and patrons have helped to build a legacy of unforgettable memories and a fun filled atmosphere.
Schedule an afternoon nap if for lunch you are tempted by the great choice of handmade Shakespeare pizzas and mouth-watering gourmet burgers, you are going to need one! Alternatively, keep it light with the Thai beef salad.
For dinner, NZ's finest meat is showcased with aplomb. Think tender lamb shank, BBQ spareribs and a hearty surf and turf with all the trimmings. Alternatively, opt for Shakespeare's famous fish n chips! Whatever the occasion, The Shakespeare has a foodie sonnet just for you!
With hotel rooms, a restaurant, pub bar, courtyard and a brewery in the heart of the city, they have something and somewhere for everyone.
Valid from Sep 3, 2020
Expires Nov 28, 2020
Bookings essential. Please Email email@example.com
. Please mention your Coupon reference number while sending the booking request. Subject to availability. Not valid public holidays. Must be used in 1 visit. Cannot combine coupons to lengthen stay. Deal is valid for two people only. Valid for Senior Citizens aged 65+. Includes: one night stay for two in a Double/Queen Room, bubbles on arrival, two-course meal (either entree and main OR main and dessert), Drink each (Shakespeare brew drink, beer, wine, house spirits, or non-alcoholic option), and a carpark (to share between two). Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. While stocks last. R18 for alcohol. Always drink responsibly. Host responsibility applies. If alcohol is purchased, food must be consumed. The alcohol component of this deal is not discounted more than 25%. Must be used in one visit. Vegetarian options available. No vegan or gluten free options available. Not valid on public holidays. No refunds unless required by law. While stocks last. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer. Liquor licence #: 007/ON/9402/2019.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.