- Continental breakfast pack
- Late checkout
The tranquil village of Moana on the shores of Lake Brunner, Kotuku whaka oho, offers it all:
- World class fishing both river and lake, available all year around
- Water activities including kayaking, swimming and boating
- Star gazing under the clear, unpolluted, night skies
- Seven NZ Department of Conservation walks, two departing from the village
- Glow worm grottos to explore
- Bike tracks varying in difficulty and length
- Bird watching in swamps and wetlands
- A pristine, rainforest ecosystem
- Rich Maori and European history, echoing the New Zealand/Aotearoa journey
- Historic and current gold mining trails to explore
- World famous daily Tranz Alpine train and bus service
- Central hub to many of the West Coast’s attractions and visitor spots
About Lake Brunner Hotel:
Lake Brunner is nestled within the Southern Alps and is one of New Zealand’s great wilderness lakes, formed during the last ice age leaving the beautiful Moana Kotuku / Lake Brunner. The historic Hotel Lake Brunner was built in the 1930’s with local timber, to service the TranzAlpine rail link between the East and West Coasts of the South Island.
The hotel has always provided a warm friendly atmosphere to its visitors enjoying the wonderland of this unspoilt scenic rain forest lake. The hotel has been lovingly restored and now features the Kingfisher Restaurant and Bar. New accommodation suites were added recently to cater for the visitors to enjoy natures paradise, with the many walks surrounding the village.
At night look up to the night skies for star gazing and visit the glow worm dell before crossing the swing bridge to walk amongst rainforest and bird song. Moana - Lake Brunner is a place of wellbeing, to rejuvenate in peaceful surroundings while enjoying fine New Zealand wine and craft beer while dining in with their extensive menu while overlooking the lake views and being warmed by the roaring fire.
Valid from Jun 12, 2020
Expires Dec 20, 2020
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Deal Includes: breakfast for two, WiFi, late checkout of 11am and free parking. Options to include $70 F&B dining voucher is valid to sue at the in house Kingfisher Bar & Restaurant. Valid for stay in Lakeview Studio Suite only. Additional guests will incur $30 pp surcharge payable direct, please ask within for more details. Not valid on public holidays. Must be used in one visit. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. While stocks last. No refunds available unless required by law and No cashback. Not to be used with other offers. R18 for alcohol. Host responsibility applies. Kingfisher Bar & Restaurant Liquor Licence: 55/ON/09/2017
See the rules
that apply to all deals.